Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are loaded in the browser and stored on your end device. They are harmless.
We use them to keep our site easy to use. Some cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. They allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our site.
Please click on the titles of the individual cookie categories to learn more and change the default settings. Please also note that some of the cookies are "strictly necessary". This means that by loading our site in your browser, you have already accepted them, because they are necessary for the functionality of our platform and can not be excluded in our system.
Specifically, the cookies used on our site are:
- CSRF Token - obliges your browser to process cookies;
- Session ID - ensures that any information you give or receive is remembered by our website. Without this cookie, our site will treat you as a "new" visitor each time you log in. It does not identify you personally and is not related to other information.
If you do not agree to this, you can refuse storage by setting your browser to inform you when a site wants to store cookies on your device, and you accept or not.
Please note that disabling cookies in your browser may limit the functionality of our site for you.
For the sake of complete transparency, we also inform you about the optional cookies we use, namely:
- Murphy Analytics - this is a "cookie" for performance (performance cookie), which identifies you as a user in the platform of Murphy M Ltd. and analyzes your Internet sessions;
- Google Analytics is also a performance cookie provided by Google. With it we analyze your internet traffic, and the data we use for this are anonymized by Google. We want you to know that Google is 100% compliant with the GDPR and we have a personal data processing agreement with them;
- AddThis Social Sharing - this is a "cookie" for functionality (functionality cookie), which tells us what content from our site you share on social networks that you use;
- Remember me - this is also a cookie for functionality that remembers your login status.
- Cookie settings
Please note that some of the cookies are "strictly necessary". This means that by loading our site in your browser, you have already accepted them, because they are necessary for the functionality of our platform and can not be excluded in our system. Specifically, the "strictly necessary" cookies used on our site are
If for any reason you wish to "Оpt-out" of the services we provide through the cookies listed above, you should visit the Cookies Settings section of our website and follow the steps outlined there.